Advent Software says to remain independent after review
March 18 (Reuters) - Accounting software company Advent Software Inc said it decided to continue as an independent company after a strategic review, sending shares down 11 percent in early trading.
Advent had hired Frank Quattrone's investment bank Qatalyst Partners to explore a sale, Reuters reported on March 12, quoting several sources familiar with the matter.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter