Advent Software says to remain independent after review
March 18 (Reuters) - Accounting software company Advent Software Inc said it decided to continue as an independent company after a strategic review, sending shares down 11 percent in early trading.
Advent had hired Frank Quattrone's investment bank Qatalyst Partners to explore a sale, Reuters reported on March 12, quoting several sources familiar with the matter.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea