Affymax may consider filing for bankruptcy; cuts workforce by 75 pct
March 18 (Reuters) - Affymax Inc, which recalled its anemia drug Omontys in February, said it may consider selling itself or filing for bankruptcy among a range of strategic alternatives.
The company also said it fired its chief commercial officer as part of a plan to reduce about 75 percent of its workforce and reorganize its business to cut costs. ()
- Gaza death toll rises; Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv |
- Ukraine jets pound rebels after deadly missile attack |
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Trump Plaza in Atlantic City to close, adding to city's woes: report
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'