Boursorama appoints Marie Cheval as new CEO
PARIS, March 18
PARIS, March 18 (Reuters) - Boursorama, the online banking and stock broking unit of French lender Societe Generale , has appointed Marie Cheval as its new chief executive to succeed Ines Mercereau, who is stepping down for personal reasons.
Cheval joins from Societe Generale, which she has headed the bank's transactions and payments services business since January 2012.
Founded in 1995, Boursorama is 55 percent owned by Societe Generale and 20 percent by Spain's Caixa Bank. (Reporting by Elena Berton; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC