China Overseas Land 2012 profit up 21.1 percent, beats forecast
HONG KONG, March 18
HONG KONG, March 18 (Reuters) - China Overseas Land & Investment Ltd, the country's largest developer by market value, on Monday posted a 21.1 percent rise in 2012 net profit and said it was targetting property sales of no less than HK$100 billion in 2013.
Net profit for the year totalled HK$18.72 billion ($2.4 billion), up from HK$15.46 billion in 2011.
Analysts had expected net income of HK$15.6 billion for the year, according to Thomson Reuters StarMine, based on the mean estimate of 30 analysts.
(Reporting By Yimou Lee; editing by Miral Fahmy)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police