Travelers Schedules First Quarter 2013 Results Release and Conference Call
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130318:nBw185246a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) will review its first quarter 2013 results via webcast at 9 a.m. ET on Tuesday, April 23, following the release of results earlier that morning. A slide presentation, statistical supplement and live audio broadcast will be available on the investor section of the Travelers website at http://investor.travelers.com. Following the webcast, the presentation and an audio playback of the teleconference will be available at the same website. About Travelers The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has more than 30,000 employees and generated revenues of approximately $26 billion in 2012. For more information, visit www.travelers.com. The Travelers Companies, Inc. Media: Patrick Linehan, 917-778-6267 or Delker Vardilos, 860-954-7975 or Institutional Investors: Gabriella Nawi, 917-778-6844 or Andrew Hersom, 860-277-0902 or Individual Investors: Marc Parr, 860-277-0779 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers