Dow Chemical to build specialty plants on U.S. Gulf Coast
March 18 (Reuters) - Dow Chemical Co said it plans to build several specialty material production plants on the U.S. Gulf Coast to take advantage of cheap shale-derived natural gas.
The plants will employ up to 3,000 workers at construction peak, the company said, without specifying how much it intends to invest.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash