CORRECTED-Electronic Arts CEO to step down
(Corrects to show closing stock price is $18.71, not $18.17)
SAN FRANCISCO, March 18 (Reuters) - Electronic Arts' Chief Executive Officer John Riccitiello has resigned, saying he was "accountable" for the company's missing operational targets.
Riccitiello will step down from his post as CEO and member of the board of directors on March 30, the video game company said on Monday.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |