CORRECTED-Electronic Arts CEO to step down
(Corrects to show closing stock price is $18.71, not $18.17)
SAN FRANCISCO, March 18 (Reuters) - Electronic Arts' Chief Executive Officer John Riccitiello has resigned, saying he was "accountable" for the company's missing operational targets.
Riccitiello will step down from his post as CEO and member of the board of directors on March 30, the video game company said on Monday.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data