CORRECTED-Electronic Arts CEO to step down
(Corrects to show closing stock price is $18.71, not $18.17)
SAN FRANCISCO, March 18 (Reuters) - Electronic Arts' Chief Executive Officer John Riccitiello has resigned, saying he was "accountable" for the company's missing operational targets.
Riccitiello will step down from his post as CEO and member of the board of directors on March 30, the video game company said on Monday.
- Judge rejects strict limits on U.S. nurse who treated Ebola patients |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush denied bail |
- Dow, S&P 500 end at record highs; BoJ move adds fuel to rally |
- Judge issues order enforcing Ebola isolation of defiant Maine nurse