CORRECTED-Electronic Arts CEO to step down
(Corrects to show closing stock price is $18.71, not $18.17)
SAN FRANCISCO, March 18 (Reuters) - Electronic Arts' Chief Executive Officer John Riccitiello has resigned, saying he was "accountable" for the company's missing operational targets.
Riccitiello will step down from his post as CEO and member of the board of directors on March 30, the video game company said on Monday.
Electronic Arts' stock climbed 1.5 percent to $19 in after-hours trade, from a close of $18.71 on the Nasdaq. (Reporting By Malathi Nayak; Editing by Bernard Orr)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study