CORRECTED-Electronic Arts CEO to step down
(Corrects to show closing stock price is $18.71, not $18.17)
SAN FRANCISCO, March 18 (Reuters) - Electronic Arts' Chief Executive Officer John Riccitiello has resigned, saying he was "accountable" for the company's missing operational targets.
Riccitiello will step down from his post as CEO and member of the board of directors on March 30, the video game company said on Monday.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions