- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy |
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- End to Fed stimulus, China slowdown spark world sell-off
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
Entropic Communications cuts outlook
March 18 |
March 18 (Reuters) - Entropic Communications Inc, which designs chipsets for video and broadband multimedia applications, cut its outlook for the first quarter.
The company said its revenue would be hurt by a change in deployment plans for some set top boxes by a U.S. pay-TV service provider.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this