Entropic Communications cuts outlook
March 18 (Reuters) - Entropic Communications Inc, which designs chipsets for video and broadband multimedia applications, cut its outlook for the first quarter.
The company said its revenue would be hurt by a change in deployment plans for some set top boxes by a U.S. pay-TV service provider.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |