Eurogroup to hold conference call Monday-German Finance Ministry
BERLIN, March 18
BERLIN, March 18 (Reuters) - Eurogroup finance ministers will hold a conference call on Monday, a German finance ministry spokeswoman said, following a weekend bailout deal for Cyprus that includes a levy on depositors in the island's banks.
The spokeswoman gave no further details.
Earlier Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said it was not Germany's idea to impose the levy on small savers in Cypriot banks.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |