Eurogroup to talk after Cyprus vote if need be -source
AMSTERDAM, March 18
AMSTERDAM, March 18 (Reuters) - Eurogroup finance ministers will have contact if necessary, possibly via conference call, after the Cypriot parliament votes on a levy on depositors in the island's banks, a euro zone source told Reuters on Monday.
Cyprus's parliament has postponed a vote on a proposed one-off levy on bank deposits that was announced over the weekend until Tuesday evening to give it more time to study amended government proposals on levying bank depositors.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image