Eurogroup to talk after Cyprus vote if need be -source
AMSTERDAM, March 18
AMSTERDAM, March 18 (Reuters) - Eurogroup finance ministers will have contact if necessary, possibly via conference call, after the Cypriot parliament votes on a levy on depositors in the island's banks, a euro zone source told Reuters on Monday.
Cyprus's parliament has postponed a vote on a proposed one-off levy on bank deposits that was announced over the weekend until Tuesday evening to give it more time to study amended government proposals on levying bank depositors.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling