- Magnitude 5.7 quake strikes Northern California: U.S. Geological Survey
- Bridge collapses in Washington state, sending cars into river
- Large U.S. retailers sue Visa, MasterCard over card fees
- British police ponder conspiracy after soldier murder |
- Analysis: Markets face rough summer ride as Fed pullback feared
Eurogroup to talk after Cyprus vote if need be -source
AMSTERDAM, March 18 |
AMSTERDAM, March 18 (Reuters) - Eurogroup finance ministers will have contact if necessary, possibly via conference call, after the Cypriot parliament votes on a levy on depositors in the island's banks, a euro zone source told Reuters on Monday.
Cyprus's parliament has postponed a vote on a proposed one-off levy on bank deposits that was announced over the weekend until Tuesday evening to give it more time to study amended government proposals on levying bank depositors.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this