Fannie Mae to sell $1 billion bills on Wednesday
March 18 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $1 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $500 million of three-month bills, due June 19, 2013, and $500 million of six-month bills, due Sept. 18, 2013.
Settlement is March 20-21.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Six people rescued from Nevada cold kept warm by heating stones