Fannie Mae to sell $1 billion bills on Wednesday
March 18 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $1 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will include $500 million of three-month bills, due June 19, 2013, and $500 million of six-month bills, due Sept. 18, 2013.
Settlement is March 20-21.
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet in $13.35 billion deal
- Global share indexes, dollar, trim gains on Ukraine tension