ICE Futures Canada to close earlier starting April 8
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, March 18
WINNIPEG, Manitoba, March 18 (Reuters) - ICE Futures Canada, a division of IntercontinentalExchange Inc, said on Monday that it will close earlier starting April 8 for all grain and oilseed futures and options products.
ICE Canada, an electronic exchange based in Winnipeg, will move up the closing time to 1:15 p.m. Central time (1815 GMT) from the current 2 p.m. Central time close for canola, milling wheat, durum and barley trading.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East