EURO GOVT-Cypriot yields rise as parliament votes on bailout deal
LONDON, March 18
LONDON, March 18 (Reuters) - Cypriot government bond yields jumped on Monday before its fractious parliament voted on a controversial euro zone bailout deal that included a levy on bank deposits.
The June 2013 yields more than doubled on the day to almost 70 percent, with the price on the bonds falling by 6 cents in the euro to 88 cents in the euro. The 2020 bond yields rose 2 percentage points to 10.4 percent.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions