Bank of Canada to auction C$2.8 bln in 16 day T-bills
TORONTO, March 18
TORONTO, March 18 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Monday said it plans to auction C$2.8 billion ($2.75 billion) in 16-day treasury bills in a cash management operation on March 19.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Cuba drops veto at WTO meet, enabling global trade deal: sources