Bank of Canada to auction C$2.8 bln in 16 day T-bills
TORONTO, March 18
TORONTO, March 18 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Monday said it plans to auction C$2.8 billion ($2.75 billion) in 16-day treasury bills in a cash management operation on March 19.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data