Bank of Canada to auction C$2.8 bln in 16 day T-bills
TORONTO, March 18
TORONTO, March 18 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada on Monday said it plans to auction C$2.8 billion ($2.75 billion) in 16-day treasury bills in a cash management operation on March 19.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote