Ohio's Franklin County to sell $210.2 mln revs week of March 25
March 18 (Reuters) - Franklin County, Ohio will sell $210.2 million of hospital facility revenue refunding and improvement bonds for OhioHealth Corp during the week of March 25, said a market source on Monday.
Barclays is the lead manager on the sale.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media