Assurant Announces Board Change
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130318:nBw186414a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Assurant, Inc. (NYSE: AIZ), a premier provider of specialty insurance and insurance-related products and services, announces that long-serving director H. Carroll Mackin, 72, will not stand for re-election to its Board of Directors at the company`s annual meeting on May 9, 2013. "The employees and Directors of Assurant join me in expressing our gratitude to Carroll for his dedicated service to Assurant over the years," said Elaine D. Rosen, chair of Assurant`s Board. "Carroll was the fourth employee of the company, led many important initiatives and served as Treasurer for many years. We appreciate his many contributions." Assurant is a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $29 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue. www.assurant.com Assurant, Inc. Media: Vera Carley, 212-859-7002 Director, Media Relations and Financial Communications email@example.com or Investor Relations: Francesca Luthi, 212-859-7197 Senior Vice President, Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org or Suzanne Shepherd, 212-859-7062 Director, Investor Relations email@example.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |