Starboard nominates candidates for Office Depot board
March 18 (Reuters) - Starboard Value LP, the largest shareholder in Office Depot Inc, nominated six candidates for the office products retailer's board on Monday.
Starboard said it believes the company's board must be "significantly reconstituted now," whether Office Depot's merger with OfficeMax Inc goes through or not.
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks