Starboard nominates candidates for Office Depot board
March 18 (Reuters) - Starboard Value LP, the largest shareholder in Office Depot Inc, nominated six candidates for the office products retailer's board on Monday.
Starboard said it believes the company's board must be "significantly reconstituted now," whether Office Depot's merger with OfficeMax Inc goes through or not.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement