Starboard nominates candidates for Office Depot board
March 18 (Reuters) - Starboard Value LP, the largest shareholder in Office Depot Inc, nominated six candidates for the office products retailer's board on Monday.
Starboard said it believes the company's board must be "significantly reconstituted now," whether Office Depot's merger with OfficeMax Inc goes through or not.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand