Starboard nominates candidates for Office Depot board
March 18 (Reuters) - Starboard Value LP, the largest shareholder in Office Depot Inc, nominated six candidates for the office products retailer's board on Monday.
Starboard said it believes the company's board must be "significantly reconstituted now," whether Office Depot's merger with OfficeMax Inc goes through or not.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea