Starboard nominates candidates for Office Depot board
March 18 (Reuters) - Starboard Value LP, the largest shareholder in Office Depot Inc, nominated six candidates for the office products retailer's board on Monday.
Starboard said it believes the company's board must be "significantly reconstituted now," whether Office Depot's merger with OfficeMax Inc goes through or not.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |