Cynosure to buy laser maker Palomar for about $294 million
March 18 (Reuters) - Cynosure Inc said it agreed to buy aesthetic laser device maker Palomar Medical Technologies Inc for about $294 million in cash and stock.
Cynosure said Palomar shareholders will get $13.65 per share of Palomar common stock, a premium of 8 percent to the stock's closing price on Friday.
Shareholders will get $6.825 per share in cash and $6.825 in Cynosure common stock.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor