Cynosure to buy laser maker Palomar for about $294 million
March 18 (Reuters) - Cynosure Inc said it agreed to buy aesthetic laser device maker Palomar Medical Technologies Inc for about $294 million in cash and stock.
Cynosure said Palomar shareholders will get $13.65 per share of Palomar common stock, a premium of 8 percent to the stock's closing price on Friday.
Shareholders will get $6.825 per share in cash and $6.825 in Cynosure common stock.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ