Cynosure to buy laser maker Palomar for about $294 million
March 18 (Reuters) - Cynosure Inc said it agreed to buy aesthetic laser device maker Palomar Medical Technologies Inc for about $294 million in cash and stock.
Cynosure said Palomar shareholders will get $13.65 per share of Palomar common stock, a premium of 8 percent to the stock's closing price on Friday.
Shareholders will get $6.825 per share in cash and $6.825 in Cynosure common stock.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |