Russia's Global Ports reports 16 pct fall in 2012 net profit
MOSCOW, March 18
MOSCOW, March 18 (Reuters) - Russian ports operator Global Ports said its net profit for 2012 fell 16 percent to $123.5 million while revenues were nearly unchanged at $501.8 million.
The group said it is recommending an additional dividend payment of 24 cents per GDR, giving a total dividend for the year of 54 cents.
Global Ports, which operates three container terminals in Russia and two in Finland, said the Russian market continues to grow much faster than the global container market and is outperforming high growth markets such as India, Brazil and China.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South