Sharp sets new deadline of June 30 for Qualcomm investment
TOKYO, March 18
TOKYO, March 18 (Reuters) - Sharp Corp and Qualcomm Inc have set a new June 30 deadline for the U.S. chipmaker to pay the second half of an agreed $120 million investment after Sharp failed to meet conditions for the cash injection to be made by the end of March.
Sharp expects to have met conditions for the payment by the new deadline, Sharp spokeswoman Miyuki Nakayama said.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data