Sharp sets new deadline of June 30 for Qualcomm investment
TOKYO, March 18
TOKYO, March 18 (Reuters) - Sharp Corp and Qualcomm Inc have set a new June 30 deadline for the U.S. chipmaker to pay the second half of an agreed $120 million investment after Sharp failed to meet conditions for the cash injection to be made by the end of March.
Sharp expects to have met conditions for the payment by the new deadline, Sharp spokeswoman Miyuki Nakayama said.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia