Sharp sets new deadline of June 30 for Qualcomm investment
TOKYO, March 18
TOKYO, March 18 (Reuters) - Sharp Corp and Qualcomm Inc have set a new June 30 deadline for the U.S. chipmaker to pay the second half of an agreed $120 million investment after Sharp failed to meet conditions for the cash injection to be made by the end of March.
Sharp expects to have met conditions for the payment by the new deadline, Sharp spokeswoman Miyuki Nakayama said.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |