STXNEWS LATAM-Fewer Brazil companies seek credit in Feb -Serasa
STXNEWS LATAM-Fewer Brazil companies seek credit in Feb -Serasa - T he number of Brazilian companies seeking credit fell 4.4 percent in February compared with the previous month, credit research company Serasa Experian said on Monday. The decline followed a sharp rise of 19.3 percent in the previous comparison. The Carnival holidays, which reduced the number of working days in February, also contributed to the lower demand for credit, Serasa said.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule