STXNEWS LATAM-Fewer Brazil companies seek credit in Feb -Serasa
STXNEWS LATAM-Fewer Brazil companies seek credit in Feb -Serasa - T he number of Brazilian companies seeking credit fell 4.4 percent in February compared with the previous month, credit research company Serasa Experian said on Monday. The decline followed a sharp rise of 19.3 percent in the previous comparison. The Carnival holidays, which reduced the number of working days in February, also contributed to the lower demand for credit, Serasa said.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |