FINNEWS LATAM-Moody's rates upcoming BTG Pactual's renminbi bond a 'Baa3'
Moody's Investors Service assigned a 'Baa3' rating to BTG Pactual Group's potential sale of senior unsecured notes denominated in Chinese renminbis. The notes are due March 2016, according to a statement. The proposed notes will be issued under the existing $3 billion global medium term note program, already rated 'Baa3.'
The outlook on the rating is stable, Moody's said. Details on the transaction, including the size of the sale, were not immediately available.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |