Spain targets 8 billion euros from debt auctions this week
MADRID, March 18
MADRID, March 18 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it aimed to sell up to 8 billion euros ($10.5 billion) of debt at auctions this week.
The Treasury is targeting between 3 billion and 4 billion euros in 3-month and 9-month Treasury bills on Tuesday and another 3 billion to 4 billion euros at the Thursday auction of bonds due in 2015, 2018 and 2023.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |