Spain targets 8 billion euros from debt auctions this week
MADRID, March 18
MADRID, March 18 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it aimed to sell up to 8 billion euros ($10.5 billion) of debt at auctions this week.
The Treasury is targeting between 3 billion and 4 billion euros in 3-month and 9-month Treasury bills on Tuesday and another 3 billion to 4 billion euros at the Thursday auction of bonds due in 2015, 2018 and 2023.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'