- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
EBay CEO Donahoe made $29.7 million in 2012
(Reuters) - EBay Inc Chief Executive John Donahoe received a total payout of about $29.7 million in 2012, according to a filing, an increase of about 81 percent over the previous year.
Donahoe's base salary was $970,353, according to a proxy filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday.
His stock awards accounted for about $23.7 million and options awards total were about $2 million.
EBay's online marketplace, one of the largest in the world, has lagged behind the growth of e-commerce and Amazon.com Inc for several years. But under Donahoe, eBay has invested to improve the buying experience by upgrading search capabilities and prodding sellers to provide more services such as free shipping and easier returns.
(Reporting by Maneesha Tiwari in Bangalore; Editing by Eric Walsh)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this