Sharp sets new deadline of June 30 for Qualcomm investment
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sharp Corp and Qualcomm Inc have set a new June 30 deadline for the U.S. chipmaker to pay the second half of an agreed $120 million investment after Sharp failed to meet conditions for the cash injection to be made by the end of March.
Sharp expects to have met conditions for the payment by the new deadline, Sharp spokeswoman Miyuki Nakayama said.
(Reporting by Tim Kelly; Editing by Ryan Woo)
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Search resumes for hundreds missing in South Korean ferry disaster |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Wall Street gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls