Venezuelan acting President Maduro has 14-point lead for April vote: poll
CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuelan acting President Nicolas Maduro has 49.2 percent of potential votes, compared to 34.8 percent for opposition challenger Henrique Capriles, ahead of an April 14 election, a poll showed on Monday.
The survey, by local pollster Datanalisis, was published by New York-based Barclays bank.
(Reporting by Andrew Cawthorne; Editing by Eric Beech)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |