Adobe's quarterly profit falls on higher expenses
March 19 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, reported a 65 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt mainly by higher expenses.
Net income fell to $65.1 million, or 13 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $185.2 million, or 37 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 4 percent to $1 billion.
Expenses rose 16 percent to $753 million.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot