Adobe's quarterly profit falls on higher expenses
March 19 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, reported a 65 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt mainly by higher expenses.
Net income fell to $65.1 million, or 13 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $185.2 million, or 37 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 4 percent to $1 billion.
Expenses rose 16 percent to $753 million.
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |