Adobe's quarterly profit falls on higher expenses
March 19 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, reported a 65 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt mainly by higher expenses.
Net income fell to $65.1 million, or 13 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $185.2 million, or 37 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 4 percent to $1 billion.
Expenses rose 16 percent to $753 million.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand
- Israeli commandos clash with Hamas gunmen in Gaza raid