Adobe's quarterly profit falls on higher expenses
March 19 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, reported a 65 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt mainly by higher expenses.
Net income fell to $65.1 million, or 13 cents per share, in the first quarter, from $185.2 million, or 37 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 4 percent to $1 billion.
Expenses rose 16 percent to $753 million.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute