AmerisourceBergen signs 10-year distribution deal with Walgreen
March 19 (Reuters) - Pharmaceuticals distributor AmerisourceBergen signed a 10-year distribution contract with Walgreen Co and associate Alliance Boots GmbH that will also allow them to acquire up to 23 percent of AmerisourceBergen.
AmerisourceBergen said the deal was expected to contribute an incremental $28 billion in revenue and about 20 cents in earnings per share in fiscal 2014.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel