AmerisourceBergen signs 10-year distribution deal with Walgreen
March 19 (Reuters) - Pharmaceuticals distributor AmerisourceBergen signed a 10-year distribution contract with Walgreen Co and associate Alliance Boots GmbH that will also allow them to acquire up to 23 percent of AmerisourceBergen.
AmerisourceBergen said the deal was expected to contribute an incremental $28 billion in revenue and about 20 cents in earnings per share in fiscal 2014.
- Accused Pennsylvania sniper appears in court after $10 million manhunt |
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Wall St. rallied broadly as BOJ ramps up stimulus