Bell Canada sells C$1 bln debentures - term sheet
March 19 (Reuters) - Bell Canada on Tuesday sold C$1.0 billion ($971 million) of debentures due March 22, 2023, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.35 percent debentures were priced at 99.831 to yield 3.37 percent, or 144.9 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The joint lead managers on the sale were the investment dealer arms of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Toronto Dominion Bank and Bank of Montreal.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |