Bell Canada sells C$1 bln debentures - term sheet
March 19 (Reuters) - Bell Canada on Tuesday sold C$1.0 billion ($971 million) of debentures due March 22, 2023, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 3.35 percent debentures were priced at 99.831 to yield 3.37 percent, or 144.9 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark, according to the term sheet.
The joint lead managers on the sale were the investment dealer arms of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Toronto Dominion Bank and Bank of Montreal.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- RPT-Record low temperature recorded in Antarctica -scientists