Ryanair expresses interest in next-generation 737
NEW YORK, March 19
NEW YORK, March 19 (Reuters) - Ryanair Holdings Plc, fresh off an order for 175 of Boeing Co's 737 passenger jets, has some interest in the next generation of that plane and could place an order if the circumstances were right, Ryanair's chief executive said on Tuesday.
Michael O'Leary told a New York news conference that the 737 deal gives the Irish airline "breathing room" to talk to Boeing about orders for the next-generation 737 MAX.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |