Ryanair unveils $15.6 billion Boeing order
DUBLIN, March 19
DUBLIN, March 19 (Reuters) - Irish low-cost airline Ryanair announced a $15.6 billion order for about 175 passenger jets from U.S. aircraft manufacturer Boeing on Tuesday.
The order for current-generation 737 aircraft delivers a boost to the U.S. company, which has struggled in recent months after the grounding of its 787 Dreamliner.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine