Ryanair unveils $15.6 billion Boeing order
DUBLIN, March 19
DUBLIN, March 19 (Reuters) - Irish low-cost airline Ryanair announced a $15.6 billion order for about 175 passenger jets from U.S. aircraft manufacturer Boeing on Tuesday.
The order for current-generation 737 aircraft delivers a boost to the U.S. company, which has struggled in recent months after the grounding of its 787 Dreamliner.
- Children's corpses in Korean ferry reveal desperate attempts to escape |
- Obama reassures Japan, other allies on China ahead of visit |
- Ukraine government resumes offensive, hopes for more U.S. help |
- Ukraine president calls for new anti-rebel offensive as crisis deal falters |
- Search for MH370 reveals a military vulnerability for China