Ryanair unveils $15.6 billion Boeing order
DUBLIN, March 19
DUBLIN, March 19 (Reuters) - Irish low-cost airline Ryanair announced a $15.6 billion order for about 175 passenger jets from U.S. aircraft manufacturer Boeing on Tuesday.
The order for current-generation 737 aircraft delivers a boost to the U.S. company, which has struggled in recent months after the grounding of its 787 Dreamliner.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers