Canadian Western Bank sells C$300 mln 5-yr notes - term sheet
March 19 (Reuters) - Canadian Western Bank on Tuesday sold C$300 million ($291 million) of five-year senior deposit notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.531 percent notes, due March 22, 2018, were priced at par to yield 120.8 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark according to the term sheet.
The bookrunning manager on the sale was the investment dealer arm of Royal Bank of Canada.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program