Canadian Western Bank sells C$300 mln 5-yr notes - term sheet
March 19 (Reuters) - Canadian Western Bank on Tuesday sold C$300 million ($291 million) of five-year senior deposit notes, according to a term sheet seen by Reuters.
The 2.531 percent notes, due March 22, 2018, were priced at par to yield 120.8 basis points over the Canadian government benchmark according to the term sheet.
The bookrunning manager on the sale was the investment dealer arm of Royal Bank of Canada.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |