REFILE-Alimentation Couche-Tard profit rises 56 percent
TORONTO, March 19 (Reuters) - Convenience store operator Alimentation Couche-Tard reported a 56 percent increase in quarterly profit on Tuesday, bolstered by its acquisitions, higher margins on fuel and a lower income tax rate.
Net income for the third quarter ended Feb. 3 rose to $142.5 million, or 75 cents a share, from $86.8 million, or 48 cents, a year earlier.
Revenue at the Laval, Quebec-based company rose 75 percent percent to $11.57 billion.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades