REFILE-Alimentation Couche-Tard profit rises 56 percent
TORONTO, March 19 (Reuters) - Convenience store operator Alimentation Couche-Tard reported a 56 percent increase in quarterly profit on Tuesday, bolstered by its acquisitions, higher margins on fuel and a lower income tax rate.
Net income for the third quarter ended Feb. 3 rose to $142.5 million, or 75 cents a share, from $86.8 million, or 48 cents, a year earlier.
Revenue at the Laval, Quebec-based company rose 75 percent percent to $11.57 billion.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image