Cyprus stock exchange suspends trade Tuesday, Wednesday
March 19 (Reuters) - Cyprus's Stock Exchange said it would suspend trade on Tuesday and Wednesday while banks on the island remained shut pending the imposition of a levy on deposits in return for an international bailout.
The decision was taken to ensure the smooth functioning of the exchange and to protect investors, the Stock Exchange said in a statement.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data