Egypt to ration subsidised bread- minister
CAIRO, March 19
CAIRO, March 19 (Reuters) - Egypt will start rationing subsidised bread and cooking gas using smart cards after two months, the country's minister of supplies said on Tuesday in comments to the state news agency.
Minister Bassem Ouda said the government would begin implementing the system on a trial basis in the cities of Port Fouad and Port Said.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |