Egypt to ration subsidised bread- minister
CAIRO, March 19
CAIRO, March 19 (Reuters) - Egypt will start rationing subsidised bread and cooking gas using smart cards after two months, the country's minister of supplies said on Tuesday in comments to the state news agency.
Minister Bassem Ouda said the government would begin implementing the system on a trial basis in the cities of Port Fouad and Port Said.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Ukrainian protesters topple Lenin statue in challenge to Yanukovich